free twitter followers, facebook likes, subscribers Ad fly link exchange and tips: Scams, Facebook Pages

уторак, 23. октобар 2012.

Scams, Facebook Pages

I'm sorry for not posting anything for a few days, I had some internet problems.

Do not fall for programs like this, some may work and are very good, but I personally tested this one out and it doesn't work, I believe it fake clicks your links and then continues with the links that I believe the person who made the bot told the bot to click, this is just a scam!

What I think I will start doing is start a Facebook page about a local celebrity, you may do a world wide celebrity, but I think it's better to do local because there is a lot of pages about world wide celebrities and your page will just be swallowed in the rest of the pages and you won't get any hits!

I told you about Social Media Explode. I recently contacted the admin and suggested him to make a system for adf.ly links (where a person is required to click the "SKIP AD" button). The admin said that it's a good idea and that he will see if he can do something. If you also suggest this idea I guess they will think that it will go really well and put more effort into it.

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар